The 15th contest was about forming a sentence with two given words: wabbit and bibble. There were some good entries, but it seemed like quite a few didn’t look up the meaning of these two words before proceeding to participate.
The 15th contest was a short one in order to come back to the regular schedule. But first let’s get on with the announcement of winners for Contest #15.
Congrats to these Steemians who won Contest #15:
@river-island - Winnie the Pooh is lying down under a tree and one of a sudden he sees Piglet coming with a rope and a big Bibble candy popcorn.
"What are you doing, Piglet?"- Pig's life makes me feel a bit wabbit and I decided to hang myself. "And what about that big Bibble candy popcorn?"- What is this stupid question, Pooh? I am about to hang оn this rope all day long and when I get hungry and I will have to eat something.
@kay1 - From dawn to dusk I work tirelessly and effortlessly to complete the task at hand, which is to build a wooden fence around the family's ranch, As I lay on the field surrounded by pigs and other domestic animals, feeling very wabbit I gaze into the sky trying to stay focused and think of the next step But I get distracted by the bibbling of the animals, as I watch continuously which one bibbles the most.
@shoneyishere - I found some fine crispy pork on the table, then I had no choice but to bibble it down like a hungry bunny. Later I was feeling a bit Wabbit, I told myself : "no wonder you Idiot, you should have thought this through before losing yourself to the pork".
@xtrim - After completing an entire algorithm in python on the Trachtenberg system, I felt more wabbit than I ever have and so, I couldn't help but bibble every drop of coffee in my mug to get a grasp of myself.
These are also the 4 people whose entries I liked. They probably also googled the meaning of the words before forming sentences with them.
Winners-SBDs will be sent after the previous contest post pays out.
Let's get on with the 16th contest and it’s quite simple. I'm sure many of you will participate in this. We’ll run this in the official contest channel on Steemit.Chat.
Share your experience!
- 1 Entry per person.
- Please answer this: What was the most difficult conversation you've ever had?
- Keep it short under 200 words.
- Post a single comment in steemitchat-contest channel with your entry.
- You have until the next Monday till this post pays out or my announcement in the channel closing the contest (whichever is earlier).
- There will be 6 winners. I will choose 6 responses that I like the most. Winners will get an equal split of 85% of SBDs from this post.
- Multiple entries will lead to disqualification so kindly post a single comment in the chatroom!
- Contest will take place in steemitchat-contest channel on Steemit.Chat.
- @vdux gets 15% of SBDs from this post for contest idea!
You are also welcome to drop more Steemit.Chat contest ideas in this post or in the contest channel and you may get some SBDs if your idea gets selected for a future contest.
Let contest #16 begin!
If you like my work kindly resteem it to your friends. You may also continue reading my recent posts which might interest you:
- Let's Watch This Fun Video From India Steem Meetup #1—Jaipur Edition!
- Announcement: Steemit Meetup in New Delhi - 11th Feb, 2018
- Steemit.Chat Contest #15 + Contest #14 Winners Announcement!