If it's Monday, then chances to have another steem.supply update are pretty high.
One of the most requested features was to display, along with voting power of an account, the actual worth of an upsteem, in USD, based on the Steem Power, current voting power, in percentages and the current price of STEEM.
It proved to be quite a time consuming task, as the formula for calculating this was changed over time (in HF 19, as we all now) and there aren't many places where you can get a hang of it. That's why I decided to mark this improvement as experimental for now. I will monitor the value for various use cases and update the formula if there will be significant information along the way.
Here's the full change log:
- processing comments only when there is a valid comment in the last 7 days
- added a chart div wrapper to group together the two chart divs
- solved extra width for the jumbotron at the bottom
- if there’s no value of either posts or comments, it correctly shows that in the table (before it was skipping the table creation if there wasn't any rewards for posts, BUT there was a reward for comments)
- added standard user icon if the user didn't set up his profile image
- added current vote worth - experimental, I’m still doing the math
As always, looking forward to your feedback, criticism and suggestions.
I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
If you're new to Steemit, you may find these articles relevant (that's also part of my witness activity to support new members of the platform):