Ethertote - Skill-based trading platform with a twist!

in steemhunt •  last month

Ethertote

Skill-based trading platform with a twist!


Screenshots

what_is_ethertote_medium.jpg


Hunter's comment

Ethertote is a skill-based trading platform that allows traders to trade Ethereum on leading global crypto-currencies over a fixed period of time. A "winning" crypto is determined at the end of the fixed period based on overall percentage gain, and winning players who traded on the winning crypto will receive a share of the overall Eth pot. 95% of the pot distributed back amongst winning players, and the remaining 5% is sent to a "Token Holder Claim" fund to share amongst TOTE token holders.

Source: Ethertote

In simple words Ethertote allows you to trade on the performance of one or more of the world’s leading crypto-currencies and in the same time harnesses the concept of pari-mutuel betting to pool together all Eth trades across all cryptocurrencies, and the overall pot of Eth is then shared amongst the winners.

A Win-Win Situation!


Link

https://ethertote.com


Contributors

Hunter: @georgemales



Steemhunt.com

This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Hello.
Before I can approve it. Please
Could you correctly cite the source of content taken from external sources?
Failure to do so could be considered plagiarism.

After editing, reply to this comment and I will check again.
Remember to make the changes from Steemhunt; so that they are saved correctly.
Thank you in advance.


Please read our posting guidelines. If you have any questions, please join our Discord Group.

·

Good Evening @pialejoana!
Source have been added in the hunt...
Thanks a lot for letting me know as this will help me a lot for future hunts.

It would also be nice if the pot is convertible to any type of crypto or winners can choose from.

This is awesome I can see it, it really is a skilled-based trading with a twist. I love the twist though, looking forward to give it a try. Thanks for the hunt. Good job

Most of the hunters here, are interested in Blockchain, especially Ethereum. Ethertote looks like a great trading platform. Thanks for sharing.

Pros and Cons
Pros:
-Interesting trading platform of crypto

Cons:
-I am not a skillful person so I don't like skilled base thing

Ethertote is a skill-based trading platform that allows traders to trade Ethereum on leading global crypto-currencies over a fixed period of time

Hi! I like your hunt. Thank you for your work.
Here is my review for the product you found!

pros:

  • Very great for investors
  • Win win situation
  • Skill-based trading platform
  • Very nice idea

cons:

  • No cons for this product

I am interested in Cryptocurrency, especially Ethereum. Ethertote looks like a great platform for trading. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for understanding @georgemales..!

CONGRATULATIONS...!

This Hunt has been Approved by the Steemhunt Moderation Team!


Please read our posting guidelines. If you have any questions, please join our Discord Group.

The world is going technological, this is a great product that needed to be seen by all.

Looks like a fun idea wondering if it can work on other platforms?

I think it's a great project. And a very good idea.
It is a good option when people trade ehereum with other different cryptocurrencies.

The project needs to be more promoted


Congratulations @georgemales!
You raised your level and are now a Minnow!

Do not miss the last post from @steemitboard:

SteemFest³ - SteemitBoard support the Travel Reimbursement Fund.

You can upvote this notification to help all Steemit users. Learn why here!

Congratulations!

We have upvoted your post for your contribution within our community.
Thanks again and look forward to seeing your next hunt!

Want to chat? Join us on: