I am excited to share upVoters 1.0 - useful visual application to interact with curators who constantly upvote your posts.
- upVoters will provide detailed statistics of your account: actual Steem Power, Voting Power, exact Reputation, timeline of average SP growth for holders.
- Upvote statistic by your last 5 posts, sorted by upvote weight. Here you can see important upvote data by each curator like total SBD, average Voting Power, average weight of upvote.
1. Header box with account data
1 - enter account name and press enter to start work
2 - exact reputation
3 - available voting power
4 - Steem power
5 - Mgests
6 - Timeline of Steem Power growth for holders. Depends of global STEEM inflation (currently 15%).
2. Curation tiles
1 - There are two numbers.
- First (big number) is upvote quantity by last N posts (currently 5).
- Second (small number) is last posts quantity.
2 - Average Steem Power of current curator for last N posts.
3 - Total SBD rewards by current curator for last N posts
4 - Total curation weight. Default sort order is applied to this param.
3. Additional feautures
- You also may click by tile to open curator's blog in new window.
- Tile color depends on upvote weight.