Welcome to Day 4 event 2 of the 1ST SteemIt Decathlon!
Contest: Baby Needs a new pair of Shoes
Back on track with the scheduled Contests. Let's see what we all know about making a little extra off some Altcoins.
We will figure out who are the Crypto currency gurus out there are today with today's Contest!
Tomorrow we will let techies show off.
Ok that's enough on previews....
- Every participant must complete all the tasks in this list for their entry to be valid.
- If you violate any of the instructions in this list your entry will not be valid.
- You can only have 1 entry.
- upvote and resteem this post, and follow me before you put your entry in, so we can get your friends invited, build the reward pool, and so you know when the next event winners are announced.
- You must make your entry prior 8pm EST on 4/13/2018
- DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS TO THE TRIVIA HERE (automatic disqualification)
- Setup a Blog Post with the following Title:
Steem Decathlon #1 D4E02 "Baby Needs a new pair of Shoes!" - Theme - 'Crypto Currency" - It's not just bitcoin Entry
- And set the first tag #steemdecathlon
- Make sure to only place you answers on your blog post.
In the post you will answer 9 questions:
Here's some helpful info:
a: Faucets pays small amounts of cryptocurrency (Dust) so if they send direct to the wallet
And then used
How many different coins would you be collecting:
a) Initial Concept Organization
After you make your blog post, reply to this post with a link to your post
Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes
For extra credit on the same reply Post on as your submission with the label "for extra credit". For an extra participation point, please post
12) The top 3 places will split the reward pool for this event 50, 30 , 20 (you can only win one reward per event)