Hello friends of Steemit, God in many occasions shows us in his word the importance of being grateful with God and our neighbor.
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to the which also ye were called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts unto God. And whatsoever ye do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
My latest Publication for #steemchurch was dedicated to hard working friends @sniffnscurry, these friends who faithfully enter our community to support the quality publications of our Christian community.
I know that many of the brothers have received blessings from God through the ascending vows of these little friends, they are instruments of the Most High God.
So I would like to continue celebrating his first year with us.
Send a message to @sniffnscurry on your first anniversary.
Make a publication by dedicating @sniffnscurry.
The publication must contain the following parameters:
- The publication should not contain more than 300 words.
- You can tell testimonials of how the ascending vows have helped you.
- You can make any artistic expression, a card, a GIF, a portrait.
- You can also make a video of no more than 2 minutes, in English or subtitled in English.
- Only one publication per participant will be allowed.
- The link to the publication should be in the comments section of this publication.
- You do not need to vote, or resteemto this publication.
- Remember to comply with all rules and regulations of publication in Steemit.
All participants have the same chance to win.
(awarded by @theonlyway).
The winner's announcement date will be 7 days after the approval of this contest.
Participate, let's celebrate the first year of @sniffnscurry together.