KEEP THE LINK CONTEST #8
This contest is for everyone who likes to take pictures. I am not looking for pitch perfect pictures like other contests do. I want to see some creativity. If your image is not completely in focus, no worries, just make sure the objects in the picture are recognizable.
Every week a picture will be posted. This picture will contain 3 objects. All you have to do is find an object that has a link to ALL 3 objects.
It is NOT about finding the exact same objects, it is about finding ONE object that has A LINK with ALL the objects in the picture. Okay, that sounds way more complicated than it is.
Examples from the former contest
- Given were a coin, a mobile phone, a customer card
- Objects found by participants
- remote control
- fan regulator
- clock app
How to participate
- Take a picture of your object
- Create a new post. Add your picture to that post and describe how your object relates to the given objects
- Use the tag #keepthelink so I can easily find your post
- Also put a link to your post in a comment below
- Upvote the post you are reading right now
- Resteem if you like, it is highly appreciated but not mandatory
- Only one entry per participant
The prize for this contest will be:
- 1 SBI for the winner
- all other valid entries will get an even part of 1 SBD. In case this post receives SBD on payout, this will also be equally shared.
So spread the word, more participants means bigger prize.
@girlbeforemirror has pleasantly surprised me with a gift to promote this contest.
The contest will end at payout of this post when more than 5 people participate. Otherwise the contest will be extended.
You can describe the links to your object in your post in Dutch, English, French or German.
This is the image to recreate
The items shown are: walnut, bulb, book.