🚀 Every week, I decided to update the different cryptocurrencies I own and would like to ask you which one do you believe in the most in your respective wallet. 🚀
This is the 30th weekly: "What cryptos do You own?"
- As I work in finance, Stock Markets polls are very useful for fund managers to understand what investors own because they currently like it and what they do not.
- Usually, in the Stock Market, it is not very good to own a stock that everybody owns; it means that most investors bought it already and therefore, future demand will be low.
- Whereas understanding which one are under owned is very useful in case a positive news is released on the stock. Since a few investors own it, they will rush to buy some and the price will increase significantly.
My current portfolio and reasons why I own these cryptos:
Cryptocurrencies that I own
- Steem: If you read this, you know why. I am still mad that I did not buy more at <1$
- Eosio (EOS): I believe in Dan Larimer; he already developped 2 great projects (Steem and Bitshares) and as the Co-founder of Steemit on @SGTReport said about Dan larimer and its EOS ICO: “The people who say that there is no product yet, Dan has built 2 of them if they think he’s not gonna build the 3rd one, they’re crazy. This is the one he always wanted. The other 2 were just helping him get there”. EOS is showing some nice upward trend recently. I can see some “Whales” are stacking them.
- Ethereum (ETH): In my opinion, it has been the most exciting project in cryptos so far. This project has been copied or inspire many other hot cryptos (NEO, EOS...). Devon3 gathering brought a lot of visibility on Ethereum's next improvements especially on the scalability issue.
- STORJ: Same business plan as Siacoin, smaller Market Capitalisation and recently the company announced that it “froze” some of its tokens as they will not need it in the next 6months+ to finance the development of the platform. This is a good sign as it tells us the team is feeling confident to have “all it needs” to deliver what the market expects.
- Golem (GNT): It is a cryptocurrency allowing you to use the calculating power of the computers connected to its blockchain network. This is useful for companies looking to rent some calculating power for a project, etc…
Cryptocurrencies that I used to own
- Siacoin (SC): Siacoin is a solution that allow companies to use storage in a decentralize on Siacoin network. “Miners” are renting their storage capacity. It is 5-10x less expensive than with traditional companies as Amazon Web Services, Google, etc…
- Mysterium (MYST): * The company is developing a Blockchain VPN. As China is trying to implement its Great Internet Wall before 2018, this would block VPN based technology. This project could offer a solution to Chinese and even other people to have more privacy while browsing through the internet
- Basic Attention Token (BAT): It radically improves the efficiency of digital advertising by creating a BAT coin that can be exchanged between publishers, advertisers, and users.
- Augur (REP): I just like the prediction market project. They have a good team of developers and seem to work very hard on this project. And last but not least but they keep you updated on a weekly basis and were at Devcon3 recently.
- Ripple (XRP): Signed most of the TOP50 banks and is runned very professionally. It is working with Chinese partners on many projects.
- Stratis (STRAT): Stratis offers full service capabilities for the development, deployment and management of blockchain applications and solutions utilizing C#.Stratis tries to make it easier for companies, organisations or other entities to develop a blockchain app.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC): I think it is undervalued, dapps and other projects are using it as the Ethereum network is getting crowded.
My Portfolio on May, 8th
I am getting more positive on BTC as I see it more and more as a hedge to a Financial Market Crisis or a disbelief in our Politicans
Both of these themes are getting closer and stronger
Bitcoin was the first Crypto, but… I always preferred Altcoins (EOS, STORJ, 0x, GNT, REP…).
Finally, What crypto should I look into at the moment?
- 🚀 What Cryptos do YOU Own? 🚀 May, 8th
- 🚀 What Cryptos do YOU Own? 🚀 May, 2nd
- 🚀 What Cryptos do YOU Own? 🚀 April, 24th
- 🚀 What Cryptos do YOU Own? 🚀 April, 17th
- 🚀 What Cryptos do YOU Own? 🚀 April, 10th
And you, What do YOU own?
Please remember this is my personal opinion and not a financial/investment advice. You need to do your own research to make your own decision. Investing in cryptocurrencies can lead to financial losses.
Source Image 1