@tipU has learned a new trick - it's called tipuvote! and if you use it, @tipU will upvote any post you want :)
So the idea is simple - if you like a post, you can tell @tipU to upvote it. You can do this in two ways:
- just send at least 0.005 SBD to @tipU with url to the post in memo (like when using voting bots)
- by adding a comment with word tipuvote! anywhere in the comment text :)
Of course you can specify how big the upvote should be, for example:
- tipuvote! - this will send the default 1 SBD upvote paid with 0.5 SBD
- tipuvote! 0.1 - this will send 0.2 SBD upvote (0.1 x 2) paid with 0.1 SBD
You can type any other value after tipuvote! but you will always pay less than the actual upvote value :)
If @tipU vote power is to small to make 1 SBD upvote - let's say it's 0.8 SBD, he will still only charge you half of the upvote value (in this example you will pay 0.4 SBD). Also if you use tipuvote! in the comment, but your @tipU deposit is for example 0.1 SBD - @tipU will make 0.2 SBD upvote. So it's all automatic and you don't have to worry how big your deposit is or that you will pay too much :)
- if you send a tip! the author of the post doesn't have to wait 7 days for the payout - he or she receives the SBD instantly
- on the other hand the tipuvote! increases the post value thus making it more visible for others (the post climbs higher in hot and trending categories)
As you can see both features have their advantages but of course you can use both :)
Let me guys know if you have any questions about the feature or suggestions how to make it better :) Cheers!
PS. If the feature will be widely used, @tipU will run out of voting power - maybe it's gonna be time for some steem power sponsors?