I am running a contest to incentive us all to go out "shill" STEEM. The "formal" definition of shill can be found here (wikipedia), but for the purposes of this contest - it is basically anyone who does promoting to get out the "good word" on STEEM.
- The purpose of this contest is to try and get all of us to promote STEEM.
- We want to tell people why STEEM (the currency) and Steem (the blockchain) are awesome.
- The target audience is the cryptocurrency world/community and potential investors.
- The contest preference is to promote shilling of the blockchain and currency over the blogging platform (although promoting the blogging platform is still allowed).
- You must be level 40 reputation or above to participate.
- In the comments below, make your "proposal" for how you plan to shill STEEM.
- After you have completed your shilling task, report back with some sort of proof/results.
- I will review all of the results and pick the "winners".
- The winners will be selected based on my subjective feedback of what I think is "best", although I will take upvotes and comments from other community members into consideration.
- Proposals can be made up until the time of the post closing.
- Proof/results can be submitted for an additional 24 hours after the post closing.
- The winners will be declared and paid within 48 hours of this post closing.
- Whatever shilling you do must be honest/truthful.
- First place will get 75 STEEM.
- Second place will get 40 STEEM.
- Third place will get 20 STEEM.
- 15 honorable mentions will get 1 STEEM (each).
Here are some resources to use for your shilling:
- Steem Bluepaper: https://steem.io/steem-bluepaper.pdf.
- Steem has paid out over $20,000,000 in rewards to users since June 2016.
- Daily transactions and blockchain utilization statistics: https://www.blocktivity.info/
- Steem has zero transaction fees.
- Steem transactions confirm in three seconds.
- Steem is an open source blockchain protocol that any developer can leverage to build social applications that reward users in cryptocurrency.
- Steem content is stored in the immutable ledger of the blockchain.
- Be creative, these are just suggestions.