With over 20 years of experience.
I love connecting people to their past.
I can help with:
- Tracing ancestry (this can be personal, or as a wonderful heirloom gift to commemorate milestone events such as a birth, or a wedding anniversary)
- Creating family tree databases (using computer software)
- DNA research (incl. mirror trees, contacting relatives)
- Publishing records to online genealogical-based websites
- Creating computer gedcom (universal) files (with these you can upload them to other programmes or websites, share them with relatives for them to upload, etc)
- Collating family history stories
- Attaching photographs and documents (electronically) to databases
- Ordering documents (incl. birth, death, marriage)
- Producing ancestral and descendant pedigree reports
- Creating printable trees
- Computerising family history information
- Tracing descendants
- Producing oral history questionnaires (which you can then use to gather information from living relatives)
- Small museum and historical society databases
- Fact-checking of family rumours & legends
- Help prepare trees for family reunions
I specialise in researching countries such as New Zealand, Australia, the UK & Ireland, and the US & Canada.
Each project is individually tailored, and flat rates are offered in 10-hour blocks, plus expenses (if any). Smaller or significantly larger projects (such as those for museums) quoted upon request. Complete discretion assured.
Discord (via DM) ~ @ravenruis
Facebook (via PM) ~ Facebook
(picture courtesy of google images)
"In all of us there is a hunger, marrow deep, to know our heritage" — Alex Haley