Prior to the approved proposal for steemfest budget/sponsorship.
In order to accomodate only necessary needs and cut off miscellaneous requirements, we came up with ways to take of financial cost in which we're practically in an onerous phase.
The basic and important needs as listed by @lordjames are as follows;
• 100 dollars on medical insurance.
• 1200 dollars for emirate flight.
• Accommodation and in land travels 600 dollars.
• Visa application, has been very streesful over here and the lot of the citizens are tendered to be on the withdrawn side. Fees are hence required to be able to get a visa and not be out of luck, we predict that it should not go above or a little below 700 dollars. Also, for visa application to go smoothly, we must have money in our account. So 1000 dollars would support our account for a convincing bank statement.
• We are still trying to get our international passports done and though its really costs, we do not want you to be bothered, we would like to handle this from our pocket money also.
• Most of us will need to travel to Abuja first of all for the visa interview and these will need to be considered due to the fact that we would lack accomodation and flight fare coming to Abuja and staying at abuja.. So we estimated that to be about 500 dollars. It possibly can't exceed that. Every cost needs to be at his minimal in order to accomodate more steemjetters if needs arise.
All work without a little but of fun makes jack feeble and dim
So we decided to have a put in a budget also for a good camera to capture and savour all the moments we would have and share the best experiences as well. So a good portable camera will definitely come in handy and we budgeted 500 dollars for that.
Total possible minimal cost amounts to 4800 dollars which is equivalent to 5500 steem approximately per person sponsorship to Poland (Covering all expenses)
We are currently processing every necessary requirements and also to make sure there are no glitches.. Although we might have a little bit of problem with bank statements as this is one of the necessary requirements in acquiring a visa over here. Officials tend to make sure, the applicant is well Finacially fit to make the travel and return so a bank statement tells a lot unless if applicant fills a sponsor name and sponsor bank account statement instead. Blockchain and standard cryptos are yet to be fully welcomed or recognized in this country as a standard asset so officials tend to do their ratings with liquid cash which is why might need to convert most of our crypto's to fiat to present a better bank statement else we are considered dim and unserious.
It would be safe to start preparations now in fiat currencies and other needs, or (it would really take of the stress for you to help fill in sponsor name and sponsor bank details as someone to fall back on) but that won't be necessary as we won't want to bother you.
I think we've pretty much covered the loop holes. Lol. All that's left is a big grin and a calm head to process it all and bring back the experiences to beautify steemjet.
on the wings of superstars, i think we're literally gonna be flying soon