This awareness was made by @oracle-d. You can find his post here. To participate and keep the awareness going on, all you need to do is read and resteem his post, then you get rewarded based on what you did.
Steem has been nominated to be listed on Netcoins and that's a big news for all of us. Together, we can get it listed by voting. Netcoin is known for selling and buying bitcoin. It has its market in over 53 countries across 6 continents. Getting Steem listed should have a great impact on this platform. We can make the vote everyday for the next six days.
You can do this by following these simple steps;
- Go to http://contest.gonetcoins.com/. That's where the voting is taking place.
- Scroll down and search for STEEM. You should see it among the coins listed or use the search button.
- Input your email address and cast your vote just as it is in the image below.
- You will be asked to confirm your email address. A confirmation mail will be sent to you!
- You will be directed to a page showing that you have voted.
After doing this, you can back to @oracle-d's post with a screenshot of your vote and drop it on his comment section. You will get rewarded.