Unlike machines that will be damaged if used continuously, our body would be more healthy when used to move and activities for not excessive. One way to achieve optimal health is to exercise regularly. The benefits of exercise for the body very much, here we will discuss the benefits of exercise for the physical and spiritual. Some of the benefits of exercising:
- Helping weight control Exercise can help achieve a healthy ideal weight. When exercising calories will be burned, excess body fat will be converted into energy, even the body's metabolism will remain high even though we finished exercising.
- Sports help improve mood Slight or upset? do not worry because there are many ways to improve your mood to get better. One effective way is to exercise on a regular basis. Spend 30 minutes to walk around rather quickly when the mood is not so good and notice your mood afterwards.
- The benefits of exercise in preventing various diseases Worrying with heart disease? or want to prevent high blood pressure? Regular light exercise can control the risk of various diseases including heart disease and high blood pressure. Exercise can lower LDL, triglycerides and increase good cholesterol (HDL). Not only that exercise can also prevent stroke, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, cancer and arthritis.
- Increase energy If you are less enthusiastic daily and feel the body lack of energy, exercise may be a solution to this condition. Physical activity can increase the amount of oxygen and nutrients that reach the cell resulting in increased muscle strength, endurance also increases. Exercise makes the heart and lungs work efficiently so that the energy generated becomes larger, ready to use for all your activities.
- Increase the productivity memory of the hippocampus will increase when we sweat. this part of the brain works to improve memory. From the start of children, adolescents, adults to the elderly can get these benefits. To note at the time of exercise is not excessive. Often we are too cool when exercising or have excessive motivation to lose weight so that until the sport heavy for hours. If left continuously instead of the benefits obtained we can actually experience the condition of overtraining where the body will be exhausted, endurance down and pain in the body. Exercise preferably with mild-moderate intensity with a duration of approximately 30 minutes per session. Sports for half an hour 3-5 times a week is better than 2 hours of exercise only once a week.
Souce of image: