This project is fun to make and self rewarding . The main material I used is from recycle so it’s not pricey to make.
- Eggshells ( Do not throw shells when you cook eggs )
- Paper board ( I used from old box) tips! Use thicker for stability of your canvas.
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Wash very well the eggshells, remove the white thin layer inside the shell and let it dry.
- Cut the paper board in size you wish .(the bigger board you use the more eggshells needed)
- Brake the dried eggshells in pieces and Glue it on the board .(let the glue dried up )
- Now time for the fun part "PAINTING".
I paint sun and moon in fusion one of my favorite . ( paint anything you like )
- Let it dry…
Voilà!! You have just made your own Painting .
Zoom in to see closer the materials I used.
Thank you very much for reading . Hope you can also try it .
Have a lovely days everyone ..