Image from Pixabay
No matter how sweet our temperament and nature is, we still get angry once in a while. That is only natural because we are human beings after all.
But if you are constantly getting angry over the little things, then you have to bear in mind that being angry all the time, is not beneficial to anyone, least of all to you. Anger is often more harmful than the injury that caused it. And if you respond in anger or, when you are angry, you might live to regret your actions.
So, take it easy, and curb your anger.
For more details see the original post announcing this Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words (100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like the post, please give it a vote. Resteem it if you think it worthy. Follow @quotes-haven if you like humour, quotes and reading about Life.
You might also like my previous posts: -