Image from PIxabay
Health is the first wealth. Look after your self, of your body. You have only one body. If you don’t take care of it, where would you live.
People waste their health chasing after money and then spend their money chasing after wealth. Don’t do that. That is not the way to live.
Take time off to exercise every day – whatever you enjoy. Listen closely to what you body is telling you. You know your body better than anyone else. With a little common sense, you can have a healthy body, and live to a ripe old age.
For more details see the original post announcing this Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words (100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like the post, please give it a vote. Resteem it if you think it worthy. Follow @quotes-haven if you like humour, quotes and reading about Life.
You might also like my previous posts: -
Have a look at - How Reading Inspirational Quotes Can Improve Your Life