RE: 1000 Scientists Declare Man Made Global Warming Climate Change a Complete Fraud / Hoax
"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."
Source: NASA (https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/)
97%!!! You found the remaining 3%, congrats..