Here's a video of my race over the weekend.
While things didn't go to plan (at all) I'm still happy with the result.
Now all I have to do is rest and heal for a bit and then start training for the next big adventure. I'm not sure where that will be yet, but I've already found some interesting races to do, so you just never know where I'll end up.
Enjoy the video, I'm sure you will enjoy watching it more than I enjoyed making it ;-) (Well, I enjoyed bits of it)
- Do write meaningful comments
- Do discuss the topic in the post
- Do tell me about how we share an interest
- Do take the time and effort to actually read the post before commenting
- Don't ask for follows
- Don't ask for votes
- Don't say you have voted for a post and then not vote for it
- Don't say you have resteemed a post and not resteem it
- Don't write short coments like 'Nice post'
- Do be the sort of person you want reading and voting for your own posts.
Do you like games?
Check out my Steemit Ultra Marathon game where you can win 20SBD for first place, 10SBD for second and 5SBD for third. Get your virtual running shoes on and get ready to run!
Also don't forget to check out my Dad's blog
Who else can tell you stories about impersonating an officer, stealing a military aircraft to go on a booze run, or steal military aircraft and go on an unsanctioned bombing run - and that's all before he turned 18!
Check out @len.george and find out what other madness he got up to!
Are you new to Steemit and trying to figure out what it's all about?
Head over to: https://www.steemithelp.net/. It's the best place to get a handle on what the platform is all about.