Check out the highlights on our official review of PHOTOGRAPHIC HEART by A.M. Halford!
- PHOTOGRAPHIC HEART is the eighth book in the Itáyu Lake series
- Brannon is the nephew of the two angelic aunts who have been featured in previous books.
- He has had his vision and knows he will meet his mate soon, and a rough idea of where, hence why he is back at Itáyu Lake.
- Kyle has been sent to the Lake by a friend, who knows his friend will love the scenery there.
- This was a well told story, making it an excellent addition to the series.
- This Lake is so well known by now, the author is able to concentrate on the connections between the mates, and everyone else who lives there.
- With lighthearted moments as well as heartbreaking ones, this book has something for everyone.
- I would recommend reading this series from the start, just so you know who is with who!
- A great read, and recommended by me.
Rating: 4 Stars
Reviewed by Merissa
Catch the full review and details on The Romance Reviews website.
Now available on Amazon.com.
Photo credits: TheRomanceReviews.com