Check out the highlights on our official review of HOLDEN'S REGRETS by Diane Zparkki!
- HOLDEN'S REGRETS is story two in Diane Zparkki's Branson's Kind of Love Trilogy
- picks up almost where FIXING SYDNEY (story 1) leaves off.
- Ms. Zparkki's character and world building is incredibly well done.
- The characters seem to leap off the page as she brings each and every one to life.
- I had to laugh at the different analogies and references to current shows.
- I really enjoyed the internal thoughts of the male lead
- there's a brilliant surprise (spoilers!) that you simply must read to believe. Sooo, good.
- the story does stand alone, but I do recommend reading them in order to get the best impact from the world building.
Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by Gabrielle Sally
Catch the full review and details on The Romance Reviews website.
Now available on Amazon.com.
Photo credits: TheRomanceReviews.com