What I Eat In A Day To Be Happy & Healthy⎮Intuitive (Vegan)
Hi beautiful friends!!
Today I thought that I would share with you what I eat in a day to be happy and healthy, as a vegan and following my intuition ♡ I hope you enjoyed and that it gave you some nice vegan/plant-based meal ideas!
If you have any other recipe requests, please do let me know too♡ Sending you all my love, takes care and nourish your body and soul, and see you in the next video ♡ xxx
Nourish Bliss Ball Recipe: https://jasminelipska.com/2018/05/19/nourish-bliss-balls/
1 can rinsed chickpeas
1 small cooked sweet potato (mine was steamed)
1 handful spinach
1 small handful cilantro
1/2 cup oat flour
2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp cayenne
1 tsp cumin powde
splash of water (to make blending a little easier- I used around 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Process all ingredients together, except for the oat flour, until well incorporated, smooth and thick.
- Add in the oat flour and stir well with a spatula to combine with the falafel mixture. This will bind everything together.
- Scoop out the mixture and shape into balls, place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until crispy on the outside.
- Enjoy with a tahini + lemon juice dressing.
这是@jasminelipska发布的@originalworks文章。 通过下面的评论，向您的同伴展示您对此视频的感受。 我欣赏有意义的评论，表达真正的兴趣。