Hello hello Steemers.
| I N G R E D I E N T S |
- 2 cups flour.
- 3 eggs.
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- 1/2 cup of oil.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 Banana.
- Melted chocolate or Nutella.
| P R O C E S S |
- Start by beating the 3 eggs at a fast speed until they become creamy.
- Place the other ingredients and beat slowly until everything is integrated.
- We crush the banana and place it in the mixture, beat until it is integrated.
- Place the mixture in a mold for cupcakes and take to the oven for 30 minutes at 300 ° C.
Now we do the stuffing.
- In a pot we put a cup of milk
- 1 spoon of sugar.
- 2 Tablespoons of Cornstarch.
- Melted chocolate.
- When the cupcakes are ready let cool.
- For the filling we carefully cut the center of the cupcake without reaching the bottom, put the filling and cover again with the cupcake part that we cut.
- Finally we decorate with a little cream over the cupcake.
IT'S READY TO ENJOY.
All the pictures have been taken by me with an iPhone 6.