Welcome to my new multi-part series on web automation.
In this series, I will teach you how to control and fully automate a browser to do anything you like. For example, it could get the latest music data from Spotify. Or you could get the latest rating for your favourite movie.
All without lifting a finger
In the next few weeks I will be releasing tutorials on how to automate the web.
We will be going over:
- How to setup Selenium and Python
- Headless VS. Non-Headless
- Web Scrapping
- Handling API keys
- Filtering through HTML Source using BeautifulSoup
- Understanding the layout of a webpage
We will be able to:
- Login to your email to check for any unread messages
- Look at the ratings for a specific movie on IMBD
- Get the contents of your favourite Spotify playlist or album.
At the end of this you will have:
- Extensive automation knowledge
- Full control over your browser
- Bragging rights