This weeks theme: Love
Welcome to the Steem Photo 52 Challenge Contest, 2020 Edition! This contest is an extension of a Photo 52 project, in which a person takes one photo every week based on a pre-defined weekly theme. For this contest I will supply the weekly theme, and the community will supply their photos! At the end of each week I will determine a weekly champion.
This Steem account, "photo52", was created specific for this contest by @wwwiebe. All rewards and prizes will be issued by photo52.
- Weekly theme will be supplied every Wednesday.
- Weekly challenge closes midnight EST (GMT-5) the following Tuesday.
- On Wednesday I will present the weekly champion as well as the new theme for the week.
- Weekly participation is not mandatory. Come and go as you please.
- Upvotes are not required but are appreciated.
- Resteem is not required but is appreciated to get the word out.
- Please use three tags in your entry:
- Please also reply to this post with a link to your weekly entry.
The Weekly champion will receive that week's prize.
- 50 PHOTO
- 20 CCC
As stated, this photo52 account is dedicated to this year-long contest; as such, all upvote rewards will be available at the end of the year for a final grand prize.
At the end of the year I will put up a dPoll with all of the weekly contest champions, at which point there will be a few days before NYE where the community can vote for the Grand Champion. The Grand Champion will receive all the liquid Steem in the Photo52 account by Dec 31! For instance, if the account has a total of 100 liquid Steem, then 100 Steem will be given to the Grand Champion. The same holds for all liquid steem-engine tokens!
All 52 themes have already been created and can be viewed here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhEIx14z2g9DkbcQ_MkBBO3-fNQ5PA
This weeks theme: Love!
Love is in the air! Make me fall in love! This is both a Creative Coin as well as a Photography contest, so aim for something creative as well; I will be judging on both the creative features of the photograph as well as the creative features of the subject. "Art" does not always need to follow the rules! I like outside the box. Maybe shoot a photograph from inside a box of something new outside the box!
(my photo: Lovers After Death)
- Big smoochies
- A box of chocolate
- Something you love! (Scotch, for instance)
Jump outside your comfort zone! Just don't jump into heavy traffic. Feel free to explain the image to tell me how it's "love." I might not understand just by looking at the image, but I promise you, if you lead me to water, I will drink.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!