One of the cool things about Melbourne is that all the public transport in the city centre is free! This includes the city circle line that is run with historic trams and visits many popular sights. In this photo the tram is stopping at the historic Flinders Street railway station.
1/125s; 60mm; f/11.0; ISO 100
My Recent Posts
By the time you read this, this post or some of the posts below may be older than 7 days so you can not vote for them anymore. If you want to support me, please consider voting on one my recent daily posts!
- Visiting the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival (2/2)
- Visiting the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival (1/2)
- Visiting a school in rural Myanmar
- Photography Quick Tip: Backing Up Photos without a Laptop & Unlimited Cloud Storage for RAWs
- Earning a Passive Income with Stock Photography: A Beginner's Guide. Part 1: Getting Started
- Visiting Mahar Aung Myay: Mandalay's Jade Market
- Python Tutorial: Cool EXIF Captions for Photographers with Pillow and Beem
You can view all my posts on steemitworldmap.com
Please Follow, Upvote and Resteem
If you like my content, don't forget to upvote this post and follow me for more photos and travel stories! Also, I will be happy if you leave a comment to tell me your thoughts and resteem this post to share my work!
*Affiliate link. Shop on Amazon using this link to support me - it doesn't cost you more than a click!
Instagram | Facebook | Website