Though it may sound weird to shout that spring has arrived in the 6th of January. It is middle of the winter after all. But look what I found today in a park!
I also saw oranges and figs growing there. So birds have some nice fruits to munch on (not sure f they eat oranges though).
- Arisasum simorrhinum - one of the coolest flowers around. And this is the second type I found around here.
- Solanum nigrum (Black nightshade)
- Echium plantagineum
- Fumaria sepium
- Oxalis - this one blooms almost all year round. I also found a much smaller pink one on a lawn outside our building, but before I shot it they cut the grass. Dammit.
- Some kind of wild nettle with weird flowers. I couldn't find the name for it.
- Tiny wild geranium. Those are terrible weeds and grow everywhere!
- Daucus carota - also called Queen Anne's lace with pretty pink flowers.
- Corrigiola litoralis (strapwort) - still with buds only. Those are like 1 mm across. Tiny things!
The only worry is that maintenance guys keep cutting the grass around there. And with the grass go all the flowers and shrooms too!
Shot with Nikon D5500 + Sigma 105mm lens
All photos and text are my own.
vote for @qurator as a Steemit witness on
steemit.com, or SteemConnect