ART EXPLOSION 66: Theme INTRODUCEYOURSELF ART/ 20 STEEM AND PAL COIN in prizes!
Here we are again folks, ART EXPLOSION, THIS IS ROUND 66! The theme this week is INTRODUCEYOURSELF ART!
You can use this inspiration in any way you like, but the art needs to show me something about you. It isn't required but integrating a self-portrait in some way will get you bonus points. Be creative and don't be boring :) Take this an another way to introduce yourself to the Steemit community but through art!
Once again we have a special sponsor and guest judge: [@vachemorte] The total prize pool this round is 20 STEEM and I will also throw in some PAL coins!
Big Announcement: Please read!
The @minnowsupport team has just launched https://www.palnet.io so I now have the ability to reward all you artists with PAL coins in addition to steem, all you need to do is use palnet as one of your tags! If you would like to know more about this project please read my simplified guide here: PALNET: The dazed and confused user guide
I have always had a fascination with self-portraits so I will add a few here to hopefully get your creative juices flowing!
I think you get the idea, yeah?
Please note that once again the duration to submit will be two weeks so take your time and make something great!
- Upvoting and Resteeming this post is appreciated but not mandatory!
- Make some art (one entry per person and please new art only)
- Make a post of your own for your entry (add artexplosion in the tags)
- In your post describe your medium/process a bit, and show a few process images
- Please note that we are no longer accepting writing/poetry
- Link it here in the comments obviously so I can find it.
- All entries must be submitted before Saturday June 22nd at 3PM EST.
We'll be choosing the winners based on whatever tickles and touches us the most!
This is not a requirement but it would be a nice gesture to view the other entries and upvote them if you like so we can support each other and pass this on to any artists or friends you think may be interested :)
I can't wait to see what you create!
See the winners of the previous week HERE