New Odroid-H2 perfect for crypto enthusiast
The new Odroid-H2 will be released soon with specs perfect for crypto enthusiasts for cpu mining, masternodes, trading bots, running your own personal crypto wallets, or even using it for a website.
Odroids are perfect for file sharing like using Storj Share to rent out your hard drive, running your own private media center, or even a gaming center playing current wii games, old Nintendo or Sega games.
With a quad core 2.3ghz cpu you can mine cpu only cryptos. This kinda speed is great for running multiple masternodes with out any issues.
- 2.3Ghz Quad-core processor J4105 (14nm) with 4MiB Cache
- Dual-channel Memory DDR4-PC19200 (2400MT/s)
- Total 32GiB RAM Space with two SO-DIMM slots
- 4 x PCIe 2.0 for one NVMe storage
- 2 x Gbit Ethernet ports
- 2 x SATA 3.0
- SSE4.2 accelerator (SMM, FPU, NX, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
- Intel UHD Graphics (Gen9.5) 600 (GT1) 700Mhz
- HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 multiple video outputs
Odroid-H2 mini pc is very poweful, small, and stackable. The release date may be in November, Odroid will anounce it very shortly.