Please Like and Retweet the tweets you like the best. Follow me on Twitter.
1. In matters of style, swim with the current, in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson
2. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. - Frederick Douglass
3. You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it. - Denzel Washington
4. A good mentor
5. A child needs your love most when they deserve it least. - Erma Bombeck
6. If you really want to do something you'll find a way
7. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. - Frederick Douglass
8. Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind. - Dodinsky
9. I've never seen a problem that was solved by only complaining about it.
10. Always be a first-rate version of yourself and not a second-rate version of someone else. - Judy Garland
#SuperiorCoin with #Kryptonia = #Upvotes on #Steemit