Creating Elite Players: Newsletter Day 30
Wow... it's been 30 days since this all started. Much of it has been unexpected. A wild ride.
In the last few days, I've really been turning up the heat on marketing.
I kind of started out on shaky ground after taking a two- to three-month break from content, but now it's as if each step I take opens new doors.
You can only see so far in front of you, but as you keep moving ahead, you begin to see opportunities you didn't see before. It's starting to get deliciously exciting.
Here's what I got up to today.
- Scheduled nine Music Entrepreneur HQ posts
- Responded to eight emails
- Shared sale to Instagram story
- Shares sale on Facebook story
- Shared nine Click to Tweets
- Imported three stories to Medium
- Added three articles to Tealfeed
- Created a podcast clip video
- Scheduled six posts for Instagram
- Created a new social media graphic to promote the sale (also see above)
- Wrote and published this post
- OneClout is awesome (also see yesterday's entry).
- The "Updates" tab in Gmail is also awesome. I wish I enabled it two or three years ago. I'm finally getting through my email again.
Thanks to the generosity of the friend I'm staying with, I get to be with them for another week.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Drop a comment so I can follow and connect with you personally.
Today's Relevant Links
Support the Development of This Project
- Upvote this post 👍
- Share this post with friends
- Follow me on Steemit
- Subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Pre-order The Music Entrepreneur Companion Guide
I look forward to connecting with you!