The ceiling changed many times during the day, almost always accommodating what was going on around the ship.
And the lamb chops were New Zealand specials. The best.
Onward to the pub~!!
#MarketFriday Loves You!
I want to thank you for putting together a #MarketFriday and taking the time to post them! So much appreciated! Thanks for stopping by! All words and images are mine and can be also found on my various social media sites.
How to Participate:
1. Go to the market! Any market will do! Food, Clothing, Plant or Animal, if you wish. You can go to the zoo or an art auction. Anywhere or anything that you pay money for a service. I once went to a nail salon.
2. Take pictures! Be creative (or not)
3. Tell us a little bit about the market, what brought you here?
4. Post the picture(s)
5. Don’t forget to hashtag it! #MarketFriday by @dswigle
6. Drop the link to your post here so I can easily find them
I always post this poem down at the bottom of my posts. It is one that has become so near and dear to my heart. I only post the most famous part of it, but, wanted to post it in its entirety today.
i cried the way women on tv do
folding at the middle
like a five pound note.
i called the boy who use to love me
tried to ‘okay’ my voice
i said hello
he said warsan, what’s wrong, what’s happened?
and these are what my prayers look like;
i come from two countries
one is thirsty
the other is on fire
both need water.
i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
"where does it hurt?"