Emmanuel Macron, now President of France, illegally established La Providence LLC in Nevis of the U.S. Virgin Islands. French law prohibits "tax evasion", which is precisely what off-shore accounts in Nevis are used for. Locations such as Nevis are labeled "tax havens" as they do not require reports of earnings from corporations based there. This is a common tactic used to hide money for the purposes of avoiding taxation.
The documents in this post were released just a day before the major 9GB release of the #MacronLeaks, making them technically the first. Neither release is yet to be discredited and in fact are considered by experts including WikiLeaks to likely be real. The first document is specifically for Richard Palmer while the second is from Macron himself.
The documents archived are as follows:
- Cheque return for Richard Palmer of La Providence Ltd faxed by First Caribbean National Bank on November 2, 2015
- Operating Agreement for La Providence LLC by Emmanuel Macron on May 4, 2012
The Steemit Archive Project is an ambitious effort to archive some of the most important documents on the web using Steemit. Other archived documents/series so far include:
- Jeffrey Epstein - 2007 criminal solicitation of a minor trial
- Jeffrey Epstein - Jane Does No. 4 & 6 child victim lawsuits
- Jeffrey Epstein - The Virginia Roberts files
- Jeffrey Epstein - Jane Doe No. 43 v. Epstein complaint
Cheque return for Richard Palmer of La Providence Ltd
Operating Agreement for La Providence LLC