1.Find the slope2 ,6√3 ) and (√8, √12) (l) (0,n) and (n,0)
Find the slope of the lines passing through the points (0,0) and (8,4). (3 marks)
- The vertices of a triangle ate the points A(-2,3), B( 5,-4) and C(1,8). Find the slope of each
side and also the slope of median.
- The vertices of parallelogram are the points R(1,4), S(3,2), T(4,6), V(2,8). Find the slope of
- Determine the slope of each side of the quadrilateral whose vertices are A(5,6), B(13,6),
C(11,2). Can you tell what kind of quadrilateral it is?
- A quadrilateral has as vertices the points M(a,b), N(c,d), Q(c+d,e), P(a+d,e). Find the slope
of each side.
- C is the mid-point of AB, A if the point (-3,-2), and B is the point (2,8).
What is the slope of BC?
- Given the points D(-4,6), E(1,1), F(4,6), find the slopes of DE and EF. Are D,E and F
collinear ? Why?