DXVK Version 0.60 has been released.
"DXVK provides a Vulkan-based compatibility layer for DXGI and D3D11, which may be used to run 3D applications on Linux using Wine."
- Initial support for 64-bit floating point instructions (#216)
- Improved context flush behaviour for games which use queries incorrectly (#348)
- Frostpunk: Fixed severe performance degradation caused by inefficient query usage by the game
- Optimized use of Vulkan pipeline barriers, leading to higher GPU throughput in some games
- Optimized use of Vulkan descriptor sets, significantly reducing CPU overhead in some games
- Final Fantasy XV: Fixed flickering geometry issue
- Fixed synchronization issues with UAV rendering
- Fixed rare issue causing DXVK to use incorrect image layouts for render targets
- Timestamp queries now return the correct GPU timer frequency
- Wine 3.10 is now required.
- Support for VK_EXT_vertex_attribute_divisor is now required.
- Removed shader compiler workarounds for Nvidia 390.xx drivers
New recommended driver versions:
- AMD: Mesa 18.1.2
- Nvidia: 396.24.02