Hey, my dears. Can you listen to me? There is one thing which is always bothering me. For the last 10 years, everyday….What if I could spend more time with you before? Grandfather, you left me so unexpectedly… I was only a small girl, who just enjoyed every day with you…I still remember your smile, the delicious dishes you made all the time, how incredible it was to go outside with you or just sit on your knees while you read a newspaper. I can’t come back to these days. I miss you Grandfather…But you gave me the most important life lesson: "Enjoy in every moment. Don’t waste your time.’’ My dears, what do you think of where/how we are wasting/spending most of our lives nowadays? We’re living in a one, huge social media world.
The average human lifespan is 70-80 years. Can you guess, how much time you are wasting on social media?
What can you say now? I guess you are too shocked to say anything. Our daily routine takes less time than social media. Is it normal? Don‘t you think it‘s time to change? On the other hand, social media can make you better, smarter, and motivate you more. I can tell you some tricks I do. Basically, I have a priorities list for social media use.
My priorities of social media:
• The articles, videos, pictures, and posts should motivate me. In other words, to give me some enduring value.
• I should learn something from it.
• It should help me with working. (to do some tasks, communicate with colleagues, to share the needed information)
• It should help me keep in touch with my friends or followers.
• It should influence my personallity in a better way. For example, inspiring me to do more kind things, to try something new, to help me cherish my old values and make a new ones.
• It should to help me improve myself. For example, to share my ideas, experience, or find some people who could help me or have the same goals and hobbies.
Also, I have some suggestions, how social media could make you better too.
Social media can make you better, if you :
• Know how to plan your time. You can set a time limit , how much time you will spend on social media.
• Read, follow, and listen to things, which can make your personality more rich. I will share my list of the websites or people who can give you enduring value to you. And all the time ask yourself these questions: Do I really need it? Can it make me better?
• Less negative news, articles, people you follow.
• Would spend a few hours a day or one day in a week without social media.
As I mentioned, I‘m going to share with you my list of websites and people in which interest me most.
My TOP 10 inspiring people :
• Tai Lopez
• Jack Ma
• Jonathan Jacques
• Jacque Fresco
• Oprah Winfrey
• Jay Shetty
• Steven Bartlett
• Gary Vaynerchuk
• Preston Smiles
• Prince Ea
The most powerful websites:
I hope you will not forget it. Just, stop for a minute and think, what kind of things are really important and which ones are not so much? Don‘t waste your time. Use those social medias in smart ways. I would like to know, what kind of websites and people in social media are inspiring you? I can‘t wait for your answers. I'm so grateful, for your follows and comments. Tell me your opinion about this article, and of course, share some ideas and suggestions. See you soon!!!