One Year Ago We Moved to This House and Had a Party
Just about a year ago, this guy turned 11.
It was the first party we had in this house. We spent it outside at the firepit roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, making s'mores, climbing trees and playing hide and seek with only lanterns when the sun had set.
I am very much looking forward to what 12 brings.
images and post by @shawnamawna
- CrossFit Open Past (fitness)
- The World of Imagination (life)
- This Guy is Sometimes My Date (photography)
- When your child sneaks off with your phone... (photography)
- Rainbow Bakery: The Best Place on Earth (food)
- Day in the Woods in Photos (photography)
- The Wonder of Nature in Southern Indiana (photography)
- Hiking Discoveries (photography)
- Turning the Camera on Vulnerability (photography)
- Color Challenge: Friday Sky Blue (colorchallenge)
- Meet Appa (life)
- Color Challenge: Thursday Green (colorchallenge)
- Ice Cream Sunday in Photos (photography)
- Color Challenge: Wednesday Yellow (colorchallenge)
- A Visual To Read List (books)
- Color Challenge: Tuesday Orange (colorchallenge)
- Little Girl in the Big Yard (photography)
- Color Challenge: Monday Red (colorchallenge)
- 2018 is the Make-or-Break Year for Blockchain (cryptocurrency)