Working towards a better me!
And a better future for my future family!
Trying really hard to make some changes in my life. I was watching a show the other day with a cook in a five star restaurant and he said "perfection is just a thousand tiny details" and it really stuck with me. So I've started a list of all the things I want to improve in my life, and slowly I will start to cross things off my list. Visually, it makes a lot more sense to me to have everything broken down.
Instead of having my goal just be "lose 20 pounds", my goals instead are
- cut down on sugar intake
- limit yourself to 1 coffee per day
- walk minimum 7000 steps a day
- no snacking 1 hour before bed
- snack on fruits & veggies rather than salty/sweet things
- pack lunches for work so the temptation to buy food is lessened
- do yoga at least once a day (morning or night)
When you see all the little things to do, it's easier to get everything accomplished. I'll keep you guys posted on how this works and affects my lifestyle! My starting weight is 120lbs, I am only 5'1 so loosing 20 pounds may be too much but hey, I can add that to my list!
- check BMI (body mass index) to see what ideal weight should be