Welcome everyone to Round #23 of Let's make a collage! 🎨 🖌
For this week's challenge I have an atmospheric picture for you that can symbolise both vitality and decay - depending on the narrative you choose. An abandoned hut which is gradually taken over by the possessive power of nature. Is nature going to win or will someone bring the hut back in shape? Or will it even morph into an hybrid tree-hut being ?
(click here for HighRes version)
What do you see in this photography that is not yet there? Let your creativity run wild and transform the image into whatever you want to see. Your imagination is the only limit!
For those new to this contest, please have a look at the contest rules below!
❗️ Please be aware that entries will not be shortlisted if it remains doubtful as to whether the elements used are free of any copyright protection (see rules below). Therefore, please specify in your accompanying post the source of any used element so that one can quickly verify whether it either derives from public domain or is owned/created by yourself and submitted without any copyright claims.
- 🥇 First place: 16 STEEM Power
- 🥈 Second place: 10 STEEM Power
- 🥉 Third place: 6 STEEM Power
➡️ Entry deadline is July 15, midnight UTC!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provide it for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted using the #letsmakeacollage - tag and should contain a reference to this post.
- Submissions need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- ❗️❗️ Do not forget to indicate the source of all materials used in your accompanying post. Otherwise your entry can NOT be shortlisted.
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by myself with an Canon EOS 7D.