Hi, @jayplayco here.
@jacobyu finally created an own JJM voting bot in lightning speed and the whole JJM team would like to thanks for this great work. Until now the voting process was a human run manual service from @virus707 which had the downside that it took a lot of time to vote all the relevant JJM tagged posts.
Now with the new JJM bot, we are able to vote automatically based on the following rules.
- You need more than 100 JJM to get a daily upvote.
- For an upvote you need to add the JJM tag
1. Voting range
- Max vote will be from now 1+45%=46%
- For each 1000JJM hold you will get additionally 1%
- This means for 45K JJM tokens you will get a 46% upvote, but also for 100K JJM tokens you will get a 46% upvote.
- Voting will be done from the account @virus707 (current SP 450K)
2. Voting Time
- Our JJM bot will vote once a day.
- If you use more than one JJM tag within that 24hours window, only one post will be upvoted.
3. Min. needed JJM
- The minimum needed JJMs are 100 tokens to be able to get an upvote from the JJM bot.
- Please remind that only the Qty of JJM that are currently not under an open order is counted.
4. Additional function
- We are preparing to leave a comment after voting.
- Please be informed that these rules can change at any time, especially when the main account @virus707 is adding additional SP or the holder numbers are increasing.
- Old Rules for upvoting for JJM holders - Beta
- Introducing JJM token
- Main Account for upvoting JJM holders: @virus707
- Main Account for Korean Updates about JJM: @jjm13, @virus707
- Main Account for English Updates about JJM: @jayplayco