Is English not your first language? Perhaps you own a business and need someone to rustle up some enticing web content for you? Allow me to introduce @Steemiteditors! We are a team of qualified and experienced teachers, editors, copywriters and translators – we are here to help you, both on the Steemit platform as well as in other areas of life.
Our editing services can assist you with all of your writing requirements. We will do everything from proofreading, editing, formatting and perfecting your Steemit posts, so that your readers are encouraged to give you a deserving upvote and resteem.
We can also help you outside of the blockchain. If you are a student writing a thesis, or perhaps you need to create advertising material for your business - @steemiteditors is here to assist you in all areas of life.
Our services include:
- Proof reading
- Resumes or Curriculum Vitaes
- Web Content
- Academic or Student Projects
- Bibliography/Works Cited Formatting
- PowerPoint Formatting
- Personal Editing (letters, emails, etc.)
- Business Editing (Pamphlets, reports, manuals, etc.)
Here’s How You Can Make Use Of Our Services:
- First things first. Contact one of our team members on our Discord Channel at: @marxrab @sweetpea @newkidintown @arbitrarykitten @jeezzle
- The editor you contact will then talk you through the process and negotiate a fee with you, depending on what it is you need assistance with. Clients who do not make dutiful payments will be reported and blacklisted.
- Once the job has been completed, your editor will send you a final revision of your edit. If you have asked for assistance with a Steemit post, you are requested to forward the posted link to your editor.
- Steemiteditors will comment on your post to confirm that it is an authorised @steemiteditors post.
** The @steemiteditors team is doing everything it can to power up and help you receive a good upvote for your edited quality posts.
Rules And Guidelines:
- We will only agree to edit Steemit posts that are not older than 4 days. We accept articles that have not yet been posted.
- Plagiarism is a big NO! We scrutinize each post for plagiarized or copied content and if we find that your work is not your own, without correct references and source links, you will be penalized.
- Use your own original photos or Royalty Free stock images that include a source link. If you would like our editors to assist you in sourcing suitable images, they will gladly do so at an additional fee.
- We do NOT guarantee upvotes. Your posts will however be resteemed by our community and reach a greater audience.
*** Steemiteditors was created to help communities on the platform that battle writing English posts. With our help, you can make an entrance into the English-speaking communities where your work will be further appreciated and acknowledged as quality content.