Entrepreneurship is the process of designing, launching and running a new business, which is often initially a small business. The people who create these businesses are called entrepreneurs. -Wikipedia
There's been something on my mind lately.
I've been wondering, what is it that truly makes an entrepreneur?
According to Wikipedia and most other commonplace definitions, being an entrepreneur usually involves starting your own business of some kind.
What exactly is it that would define a business?
Business: a person's regular occupation, profession, or trade.
"experts who typically conduct their business over the Internet"
By that definition it would seem, virtually any blog could be considered a business. Thus, making the writer of the blog another type of entrepreneur.
Does that make sense to you? Is blogging a business? Do you think that virtually anyone who is making blogs could be considered an entrepreneur in some way?
These questions come to mind when I think about what kind of content I would personally want to see while searching through intrepreneur.life.
Thoughts? Comments? Leave them below!
I love reading them, and I will be sure to respond in as little time possible.
Ready for the next quest?
This is how you complete it:
- Join the community inside the Official Intrepreneur Discord
- Publish an article about intrepreneur.life using the #int and #entrepreneur tags.
- Create an --->original<--- .gif with the intrepreneur logo and make sure it's the first image in your post. There are several places to make a gif, you can start at https://gifmaker.me or by searching the internet for reliable alternatives.
- Share the link to your post in #quests on Discord.
Completed entries will be rewarded with 20 INT!
- Share the link to your post on your Twitter feed for an extra 10 INT!
- Share your link on your LinkedIn profile for an extra 20 INT!
- Once you have completed one or both sidequests, put the tweet and linkedin links in #sidequests on Discord.
This quest and sidequest end when this post matures.