Rarely someone makes a fool of himself so convincingly that he simply sweeps very sharp competition, like Marco Rubio did it in a course of just two weeks…
“Little Marco” opened the day, February 24th 2019, with a big fat lie that Nicolás Maduro burned aid convoy at the Tienditas International Bridge, between Colombia and Venezuela.
Two weeks after, even “The New York Times” show the video which was known long ago thanks to alternate media, and where it can be clearly seen that US-backed opposition members have thrown Molotov cocktail at aid truck.
The trivial thing like the truth, would never stop “Little Marco” to show how sick and derranged psycho he can be. He immediately started threatening to the Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, sending the tweets with pictures of the executed leaders of Romania, Nicolae and Elena Causesku…
…and Libya, Muammar Al Gaddafi, which immediatelly triggered a reaction:
Yes, that’s him, a “follower of Christ”:
Strangely, I can’t remember Christ ever send a death threats to anybody.
As every aspiring little fascist, Marco Rubio does not care about the Charter of the United Nations, which forbids threats in international relations:
The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles.
- The Organization is based on the principle of the sovereign equality of all its Members.
- All Members, in order to ensure to all of them the rights and benefits resulting from membership, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present Charter.
- All Members shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security, and justice, are not endangered.
- All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.
- All Members shall give the United Nations every assistance in any action it takes in accordance with the present Charter, and shall refrain from giving assistance to any state against which the United Nations is taking preventive or enforcement action.
- The Organization shall ensure that states which are not Members of the United Nations act in accordance with these Principles so far as may be necessary for the maintenance of international peace and security.
- Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.
So, if he doesn’t care about the Charter of the United Nations, why should he care about the Constitution of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela? On March 5th he insists on his “interpretation” of Venezuelan Constitution, and accuses CNN for — colluding with Russia!
Now, if you thought he cannot get more stupid than this, you are wrong. His “capabilities” are enormous. On March 9th, after the successful U.S. cyber-attack at the electrical grid of Venezuela, Rubio gloated over the suffernigs of Venezuelan people with the following tweet:
Today another transformer explosion at the German Dam in Bolivar State caused another massive blackout.
The result? Critically ill patients have died, the #Caracas metro remains out of service & few if any flights have arrived at or departed from Caracas in over 20 hours.
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) March 9, 2019
Only one problem with this uneducated lying thug: “German Dam”, by that name or “nationality” does not exist anywhere in Bolivar State or any other part of Venezuela. That was so stupid that even Marco Rubio had to delete the inciminating tweet… but since this is Internet, he couldn’t hide it — we have a response from the reporter, Germán Dam, who sent the news:
And now, Marco Rubio is a star at the social media mockery department. But don’t expect he will stop here. There are people whose whole life is a lie, and they cannot stop. Prepare your popcorn, Marco won’t let this “Clown of the Month” title to someone else without a fierce fight!
Marco Rubio made America more ridiculous than any Russian bot could ever imagine. Here is another opportunity for Robert Mueller to continue his investigative work…
Universal Basic Income
Check out ABRA and easily invest in 28 cryptocurrencies or BIT10, an index of the top cryptos. Use this link to sign up and get $25 in free bitcoin after your first Bank/Amex deposit, or 1.5% cash back when you exchange cryptos