😋 Quick, easy, healthy breakfast? I've got you covered...
Chia seeds are perfect for travelers as they are super light, very high in nutrition and can make a quick, filling snack by simply mixing 3 tablespoons of chia seeds with 1 cup of filtered water and let it sit for 15 minutes.
CHIA SEEDS NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS:
- Hydrating (they can absorb 9 - 12 times their volume of water!)
- High in amino acids
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids
- High in fiber (cleansing and filling)
RECIPE: CHIA SEED BREAKFAST PUDDING (vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup coconut cream (fresh is best)
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Mix chia seeds and water until seeds begin to swell and it begins to thicken into a gel
- Let mixture sit for 15 minutes
- Stir in coconut cream and cinnamon
- Top as desired and enjoy!
- Fresh fruit
- Nuts and Seeds
- Chocolate: add 3 teaspoons of raw cacao and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Berry: Blend 1/2 cup of berries with the coconut cream before adding.
- Almond: Use fresh milk instead of coconut
- Banana cream: blend 1 large banana with the coconut cream before adding.
What is your favorite way to enjoy Chia Seed Pudding?
Share your photos and recipes in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this post, please remember to upvote, comment, resteem and follow :)
CONNECT WITH ME ✨
Facebook: Jessica Lee Brooke
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 💛
I’m always open to and grateful for any & all gifts and support from the universe and fellow earthlings.