Bitshares 4.0 Incoming
I was into BTS community that got me to STEEM initially. I remember how fresh all this was. Also younger readers of mine may not know but BTS, STEEM, EOS, GOLOS, PEERPLAYS etc all are based on base of Graphene code.
Now BTS is among a new huge milestone - version 4.0 release.
Right now you cant trade BTS on decentralized spots due to work on the code changes yet still centralized spots work fine.
Main this we will see about GUI changes.
- Fix negative balances
- Development for BSIP 64: Operational HTLC preimage length, HASH160 addition, and memo field (up to 12 hours)
- Development for BSIP 74: Margin Call Fee Ratio (up to 60 hours)
- Development for BSIP 81: Simple Maker-Taker Market Fees (up to 100 hours)
- Development for BSIP 86: Share market fee to the network (up to 60 hours)
- Development for BSIP 87: Force Settlement Fee (up to 60 hours)
- Final Development for NanoLedger BTS Integration and testing (up to 30 hours)
- Testnet re-deployment and Testing 4.x (up to 250 hours)
- Deployment of final BitShares Mainnet 4.0 release (50-75 hours)
- Documentation (BSIP, User and Dev) and GitHub/Wiki maintenance and updates (up to 150 hours for the entire team)
As you can see there is time there per task and there are chosen devs to work on things.
Worth to note that if something is finished faster all unused BTS will be returned to the reserve pool.
This is valid as long as BTS is above $0.0075 if it goes below during work people (devs) can stop the work.
Im excited to see what is coming and you ?
Bitshares Top15 Markets
I personally trade it mostly on Binance from this list.
REAL WAYS TO MAKE PASSIVE INCOME FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY - DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK NOW
Join My Official Discord Crypto Group - https://discord.gg/Ma3VCxj
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of Cryptocurrency Loans Online with unique newsletter and hidden tips for subscribers!
you are one of the few accounts still left here
Good info, interesting to read.
Thank's for share.
Hi friend, i like a lot your post about BitShres. I Think BTS a good blockchain for make a passive and long trades. In my opinion i see lacks market capital for grow this coin need a profesional money. I hope with this update the coin find this. Thanks for share.
I could remember back then in 2018/2019 when Bitshares still seem to be a must visit platform due to some token existence. I was introduced to Bitshares when I was using discod app and in the group we would always be asked to share our Bitshares wallet address for free giveaways back then. 😂
Well, it's really nice the team are working more on developing the platform and making it more user friendly by fixing the necessary bugs but I hope this great update or system upgrade will also add to the worth of BTS.
Thanks for sharing this great post with love from @hardaeborla and I hope you have a great day ahead 💖💕❤️❤️💕💖💖💕❤️
I love bitshares, it is a good coin with dex integrated in the wallet so the security off asset is on my own. I also trade bts and steem, the trade volume is good and I think the volume is real not robot trade.