Zombie Adventure (Keyless Entry) - Game 79 - Day 15 (Jan. 21, 2023)
Affiliate program links you may wish to take advantage of:
- PublishOx Tip authors with tokens you don't own and keep up to 80% of it!
- LBRY LBRY.TV (and its new front end, Odysee), a decentralized video channel that pays you to watch videos. To claim rewards, you need to set them in the "rewards" link under your profile after making your account. To get the invitation reward from this link, click on "change inviter" and paste in @UpHill .
- Atomic Wallet A multi-coin wallet. Under the AIRDROP tab, enter 197SDS as the PROMO CODE to get your bonus.
Figure out how to get the gold out of the doorless room and leave the map with the gold. The gold is heavy, so each player will carry out a portion of it.
Players can see a spreadsheet with their inventory and health here:
ctrl + L-click OR R-click and choose to open in a new tab (these are the ONLY solutions I found for opening a new tab/window).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k5jXGMU9CF-9V3ZCz2YHGP7aswEiTizxfu4SBy-s2vI/edit?usp=sharing (make sure you are on the ZOMBIES tab).
The Rules of this game can be found here:
Everyone who plays gets daily up-votes on their comments. (Delegating SP/HP will increase my vote value).
Survivors can also 3D-print their own "survival" token using this link.
Survivors may claim their buttons by copying and pasting the following code and proudly display them on their pages:
Additional twist: Before each player takes their daily turn, roll a D20 to see if you get any bonus. Please note that the bonus must be used during the CURRENT TURN. If you do not specify to which action you wish to apply the bonus, it will be applied to your first action where applicable.
Zombie turn after the players made their moves:
- There are no zombies pre-existing on the board to move towards players.
Zombies spawn at spawn sites:
SZ-1 rolls a 2 = nothing
SZ-2 rolls a 6 = hulk
SZ-3 rolls a 2 = nothing
Please use my online tool for determining actions.
- There is no need to roll twice for searches because the search function already has the roll for finding an item or finding a zombie built into it, so when searching, simply input the number of torches you have (default is zero, so if you have none, you need not enter anything) and click SEARCH to see what you found.
- If you have a "double damage" that you wish to use with a search, you can add a torch to double the take.
You can also download an HTML file to run your own random number generator,
or get the revised, but more specific (thus less adaptable) version.
You may wish to use the template below (copy, paste, edit).
### Player No. (order No.)
Tagging players ( @simplegame, @holybread, @dksart, @badpupper, @aussieninja, @hhayweaver, @jfang003, @shani.chaudhary, @luizeba, @amaillo and @secret-art) so you know a new post has been made. You can post to either or both chains.
Player No. 11 (order No. 1)
Bonus roll: 2 (close but not quite).
Action 1: Move north.
Action 2: Move north.
Action 3: Move north. I'm heading to open the last door.
Player No.4 (order No.2)
Action 1:Move To East
Action 2:Move To North
Action 3:Move To North