Steemit Engagement Challenge S2W2 | Steem4Nigeria Contest | No place like home: Tell us why you prefer your country to any other country
Hello friends, its nice having you all again in this second week of Steemit Engagement Challenge S2W2. We saw the massive entries made in our noble community in last week contest we pledge to serve you with a more enticing contest this week. We sincerely appreciate all your efforts in the platform as you continue to delegate to community and as well as setting the community as your beneficiary in your steemexclusive posts.
We are already certain that the engagement challenge would further bond us together as we expect great entries from you this second second week. It's time to roll out our second and fresh contest for the week.
No place like home: Tell us why you prefer your country to any other country.
Despite the troubles inherent in our various countries, no one would still want to totally discard her country irrespective of this troubles therein. There is no doubt that most of us must have nursed some level of grievances against our country of origin due to the unchanged narratives we've long expected but this does not remove the love we still have for our dear nation.
Just like the adage that says; "No one will say em mama food no Sweet". This simply means that no one would say her mother's food is not sweet. This sweetness and love is what we intend to know from our steemexclusive participants. Tell us this very thing that when you look back, you will say for sure my country is indeed good in this. There may be many of them in your list, you're at liberty to let us know.
- Open a brief introduction that tells us about your Country.
- What are the great things that interest you about your country?
- Which of the things mentioned above do you prefer your country for, over other countries?
- No Place like home: If you eventually leave your country in search of greener pastures, would you be willing to come back because of your response in (3).
Contest Guidelines and Rewards
- Write an article on the subject with at least 300 words and post it in this community.
- Endeavor to subscribe to the community and follow our official account @steem4nigeria.
- Leave reasonable comments on at least three entries from other participants.
- Use the tag #steem4nigeria-s2w2, #steemexclusive and club status in the first three tags. Invite at least three of your friends by mentioning them in your comment on this post and at the bottom of your entry.
- 15 STEEM would be shared between the top 3 winners.
- Write quality content to stand out and also to be suitable for support. The contest ends on the 19th of June 2022.