Splinterlands | April Sign-Up Promo Deal
I learned a lot the past couple of months when it comes down to getting new players to sign up along with their retention rate (see Affiliate Report #1).
Around 27% of the ones that signed up ended up paying 10$ for the Summoner's Spellbook which unlocks the ability to earn money from the game in various ways...
- Dark Energy Crystals (DEC): Earned from each win in ranked games and increasing when you climb the rankings. DEC can be sold on Steem-Engine, used in the game to buy individual cards, packs, potions, skins,...
- Daily Quests: When completed gives reward Chests that contain Reward Cards / Dark Energy Crystals / Potions or a Card Pack.
- Season Rewards: Each season currently takes 15 days and reward players at the end with reward chests based on their highest achieved ranking that season.
- Tournaments: Tournaments with real money prizes are running each day and can be entered. Some of them have card restrictions giving everyone a chance to win.
- Steem/Hive Account: You will get the Private Keys of your accounts after getting the Summoner's spellbook which can be used to engage in the community and join things like the weekly "Share Your Battle Challenge" which is a good way to help recover the initial 10$ investment as it get supported by the team with good upvotes.
To get a detailed breakdown on how much playing the game can potentially earn you check my February Report (+105.25$) and January Report (+136.44$)
80% of the players that purchased the Summoner's Spellbook have an active ranking and continue to play the game from my statistics!
The Splinterlands game can be played for free within minutes to see if it's something you might enjoy. (You will be limited in the number of matches you can play daily as a free player and be unable to earn rewards). Everyone that gets in my Affiliate Player list (use this link) by getting the 10$ Summoner's Spellbook will within 24 hours get a whole lot of extra cards delegated to them from me along with some extra SP so it's possible to play more matches.
I should have enough cards (Personal Supply) to delegate to everyone and have room to buy more on the market when needed. "First Come First Served" will be the rule in case I run out...
| || |