Incredible India monthly contest May #02|What do you believe in Karma(deeds) or Destiny?
Here we are with our second contest month of May.
This time, we are again here with a contest based on creative writing. Often while discussing Karma(deeds) and Destiny, we found that some people believe in deeds(Karma);
and some people consider that Destiny is superior.
So we thought, let's know all our Steemians' perspectives related to the same.
1.What do you believe in Karma(deeds) or Destiny?
2.According to you, what is superior? Karma (deeds) or Destiny. Why?
3.Share if there is any story behind your preference.
- Plagiarised and AI content and any copyrighted source pictures will automatically be disqualified.
- The title of the post would be:- "Incredible India monthly contest May#02|I believe in Karma(deeds) or Destiny"(choose anyone).
- Use #mimcreativecontest # steemexclusive # club # your country name(eg-India) in the first five tags.
- All countries and languages are welcome to participate in this contest.
- Only share copyright-free photographs with the mentioned source(at least 3-4 pictures).
- Entries must be bid-bot-free, and you should maintain at least one club(50/75/100).
- The post should be steemexclusive.
- Subscribe to the community, and your entry should be inside the Incredible India Community.
- At least use 350 words to elaborate on the contest subject.
- Re-steem the post and invite at least three friends.
- Visit other contest posts and reply to your self comments. Share your post link in the comment section.
First Prize:- 12steem
Second Prize:- 10 steem
Third Prize:- 8 steem.
We are looking for some delegations, so here is our quick delegation link:-
OUR COMMUNITY DISCORD LINK:-
Meraindia discord link
Our team would like to appreciate you for abiding part in the contest;
which is enduring in the Incredible India Community.
|# club100||2/ 2|
|Use of Markdown||1/1|
|Period||October 10, 2022, to January 10, 2023|
|Transfer to Vesting||1,000STEEM|
The overall presentation of your content is good, and you have suitably used the markdowns. I wish you the best of luck with the contest.