Steemit Crypto Academy Weekly Update #2 [ February 15th, 2021 ]
Thank you to all the many people who took part in Week 1 of the Steemit Crypto Academy.
The Crypto Professors produced some great teaching posts and we have been delighted with how many of the community have joined in with the homework tasks.
We are still working through the posts giving vote rewards from @steemcurator01 & 02 for the best ones after the Crypto Professors have checked them.
The Crypto Professors are now posting their week 2 lessons and we hope many of you will join in with the homework tasks.
The Steemit Crypto Academy Courses - Week 2
These are the courses for Week #2…
@besticofinder [ Sri Lanka ]
- Create a simple beginners guide for any leading cryptocurrency exchange explaining how to complete registering, verification, depositing funds, withdrawing funds etc.
@gbenga [ Nigeria ]
- The Steemit Crypto Academy Week 2: Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization
- Will You Keep Your Crypto Assets in a Wallet or on an Exchange? Make a post to why you would prefer to keep your asset in one over the other.
@stream4u [ India ]
- Steemit Crypto Academy | Course 2 by @stream4u | How To Read Candlestick Charts In Different Time Frames & Information about Buy-Sell (Support & Resistance)
Make a post on what you understood about How To Read Candlestick Charts In Different Time Frames with the example of one of the coin charts and explain where did you find the buy-sell zones.
@yohan2on [ Uganda ]
- Explain at least one Dapp on the Tron Blockchain.
@sapwood [ India ]
- How do I download & install a wallet? Examples(Hint- Etherum, Tron, etc or any other you wish to)? How do I restore a wallet using a Private key/Mnemonic key/Keystore file? How important is the Mnemonic key or Private Key or Keystore File during the installation/restoration of a wallet? How do you store/secure your keys? Examples? Any Blockchain wallet you have used before, having the experience of any/all the three forms of keys-- Private/Mnemonic/Keystore file?
We are keen to ensure that all contributions to the Steemit Crypto Academy are of as high a standard as possible.
While the Crypto Professors may set specific requirements for some of their homework tasks we would suggest all students follow these basic guidelines…
- Title the post with the format - Crypto Academy Week 2 Homework Post for [name of Crypto Professor] …
- Homework posts should be at least 300 words
- All work should be your own - plagiarism will not be tolerated
- Any graphs, screenshots, quotes etc used from other sources should be fully referenced
- Any images used should be from copyright-free sources and fully referenced
- Homework posts should include the tag #cryptoacademy and any tag specifically required by the Crypto Professor in the first five tags. It will also be good to include a tag for your country.
- Tag the relevant Crypto Professor to help them find your homework post.
Please make sure you send your homework posts into the Crypto-Academy community…
Do not post any other posts in this community - it is only for Crypto Academy posts.
Following all these guidelines carefully will help you gain higher vote rewards for your homework posts.
We hope as many of you as possible will join in with the Steemit Crypto Academy courses and do the homework tasks set by the Crypto Professors. You are free to follow as many of the courses as you want.
You can also help grow the Steemit Crypto Academy by telling your friends about it and sharing the courses on your social media.
And if you know any crypto content creators do encourage them to come along and get involved. We will be on the lookout for more Crypto Professors soon.
The Steemit Team